Grow as an artist and shape your future as an independent dance maker.
Where: Northern School of Contemporary Dance, Leeds, UK
When: September 2023 – July 2024
Deadline for applications: 9 July 2023 (Overseas students) / 31 July 2023 (Home/UK students)
This one year full-time, 2 years part-time Masters degree enables you to realise your choreographic ideas and develop the professional skills needed to establish your creative voice in the field. It focuses on developing your artistic identity as a maker and producer, encouraging you to work through individual and collaborative processes, and to engage with entrepreneurial tools.
This course enables you to:
– Refine and further develop your choreographic practice and artistic voice
– Learn tools in arts project management, business planning, fundraising and marketing; essential for independent
– Test your ideas using industry-standard facilities
– Gain opportunities to realise your creative ambitions
– Join a network of dance makers, performers and professionals
This course is suitable for emerging and more established dance artists.
How to apply:
Complete an online application, and submit a showreel of your work. Apply by midnight 9 July (Overseas students) or 31 July (Home/UK students) at www.nscd.ac.uk/apply-dance-creative-enterprise. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an Interview.
Costs for participants: The application fee is a one-off payment of £20
For any queries, please contact NSCD Admissions Team:
T: 0113 219 3050
For further information, please visit https://www.nscd.ac.uk/courses/ma-dance-creative-enterprise/