Where: Birmingham (City Centre), UK
When: 10am – 5.30pm Friday 15 March
Deadline for applications: Tuesday 5th March
We are looking for experienced, regional (Coventry/Birmingham) dance artists who have:
– Excellent skills in ballet dance technique (male performer)
– Excellent skills in contemporary dance with some ballet training (female performer)
– A strong dance performance background
– Experience of site-specific and immersive theatre performance or are comfortable performing in unusual spaces and in close proximity to an audience
– Experience in collaborative devised process and can contribute to ideas and the creation of material
– Comfortable interacting with audience members during and following performances.
Project Location: Development period in Coventry & Birmingham followed by national tour (UK).
Fee: £100 per day / £500 per week for five-week development period (£2500) + £150 & per diem per performance day (NB: there are no relocation costs available for the five-week development period).
Please note that there is no budget available for relocation – the stated fee is inclusive and will be offered on a self-employed basis. Anyone employed will need to evidence they are eligible to work in the UK.
How to apply:
Audition by selection only. Register your interest by submitting a CV and links to recent examples of your work (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline Tuesday 5th March.
Contact details: email@example.com
For further information, please visit http://www.mercurialdance.co.uk/