The 5H intensive training combines a strong physical work, but also an intellectual one that aims to develop the self-awareness of the performer and its ability to use all of its performative qualities.
In dialogue with space, time and by alternating the different qualities and dynamics of the movement, we will experience the possibilities of our body, through movements, choreographic suggestions and simple guidelines through improvisation.
Where: Chisenhale Dance Space, 64-84 Chisenhale Rd, London E3 5QZ, UK
When: 12 May 2019, 12:00 – 17h00 pm
Deadline for applications:
30 April 2019
This workshop aims to:
– activate the senses of the performer by putting the body in a state of alert, which allows him to experience his limits
– strengthen the body and the endurance of the performer
– give the opportunity to explore his personal kinetic vocabulary
– use the performer’s imagination as a creative tool
– combine movement with other performative means
Open to dancers, comedians and circus artists (professionals and amateurs) in good physical condition.
How to apply:
Send your CV and photos to email@example.com
To secure you place, a non-refundable deposit of £30 is required. This is then included within the full price.
Costs for participants: £90
For further information, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDMXKRkzszU&t=1s