Residence Centre Of Choreographic Project open call for applications.
upport creation by allowing professional choreographic companies to develop their projects.
Where: La Limonaderie, Saint-Etienne, France
When: January 2020 to June 2020
Deadline for applications: August 25th, 2019
La Limonaderie Saint-Etienne
RESIDENCE CENTRE OF CHOREOGRAPHIC PROJECTS Proposed by La Limonadrie.
Cultural structure of Saint Etienne-France
Led by the dance company B21
Conditions to apply:
You are an artist/collective/choreographic company (Six people max).
You propose at least one opportunity of meeting with the public. (School, people with disabilities, amateur dancer and the Saint-Etienne resident.)
Objectives of the residence:
– Support creation by allowing professional choreographic companies to develop their projects.
– Developing a new look at contemporary creation for all audiences through the meeting with artists
Projects and target audiences:
– On the 2019-2020 season, various choreographic projects will be supported. Their orientations may focus on the young audience and/or the general public and open up to different aesthetics.
– Regarding cultural activities, the target audiences will be school children, young people outside school time, peoples with disabilities, amateur dancers and residents of Saint-Etienne.
Conditions of residence:
– Provision of premises in accordance with the fixed schedules.
– Provision of an apartment.
– Travel expenses will not be supported.
– Association membership of 30 € for the company will be requested Availability: January 13 to 17, 2020
February 10 to 15, 2020
April 6 to 10, 2020
May 3 to 9, 2020
Deadline for sending application: August 25th, 2019
The results will be communicated on September 5th, 2019
Costs for participants: Membership of 30 € (for insurance)
For further information, please visit http://www.ballet21.fr/en/la-limonaderie-2/