1. How to submit an opportunity that is free for participants (excluding auditions for paid courses or open days for paid programmes, etc.)?
Fill in the submission form here.
2. How to submit an opportunity with a charge for participants?
To list a workshop / intensive / programme / audition or open day for paid courses, online classes with donations (opportunities that involve a charge for participants) fill in the submission form here.
3. DO Fees
- €15 publish your opportunity ( for opportunities with a fee for participants )
- €8 re-post an opportunity on the website and social media (the re-post contains identical information).
- €35 featured video post
- €5 manual adjustment of image.
- €5 edit of already published opportunity.
4. What does publishing of an opportunity includes?
Your opportunity published on the website.
Your opportunity shared on social media.
Your opportunity shared with our subscribers.
5. Why did I receive a €5 invoice when I submitted a free opportunity?
Your attached image is different than the requested dimensions / size and it needs manual adjustment from our side. Your image should be 960 x 540 px and under 65kb. As mentioned in the submission form the fee for manual adjustment is €5.
6. Why did I receive a €20 instead of €15 invoice?
Your attached image is different than the requested dimensions / size and it needs manual adjustment (€5). Your image should be 960 x 540 px and under 65kb.
7. Why did you change my title?
Most search engines use a maximum of 60 chars for the title. Avoid using special characters in your titles. When using special characters that prevents search engines from reading it coherently.
8. Why did you edit my opportunity?
Dancing Opportunity reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to publish or remove any content from the Site for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, that we believe part or all of the content: is in need of editing for grammar, spelling or overall readability; is off topic; is inaccurate; is false or misleading.
9. When is my opportunity going to be published?
Paid opportunity: your notice will be published within 48 business hours of receipt of payment
Free opportunity: your notice will be published within 10 working days of submission.
11. What is a re-post?
A re-post is identical to the notice already published on the website. It boosts the notice to the first positions on the website and it’s re-shared on social media too.
12. How to re-post my notice?
To re-post your opportunity, please email us a link to your notice already published on the website and request an invoice. (Fee: €8)
13. How many times can I re-post my notice?
You can re-post your notice up to 3 times.
14. What does a featured video notice means?
Your video featured on the website will appear for a week on the right side of the website.
Your notice published on the website.
Your notice send to social media.
Your notice send to our subscribers.
15. How to publish my image/notice on Dancing Opportunities' Instagram feed?
Our Instagram feed is curated. After you publish your notice please email us an image without any text on it for consideration.
16. How to book a banner on Dancing Opportunities' website?
Send us an email with information about your service, product to receive our offers.
17. Can the notice be submitted without an image?