In our ZeroPlus program, performing arts are viewed in the broadest sense, covering choreography, theater practices, performance art, digital performances, trans- and interdisciplinary works. We approach these versatile practices from movement because we believe that the body is a valuable reference point, whatever we choose to focus on as a performer and creator.
Where: ZeroPlus Dance Studio, Budapest, Hungary
When: 12 September, 2022 – 16 June, 2023
Deadline for applications: We accept applications on a rolling basis. If places are filled, you will get on a waiting list.
Early bird discount: get a 4% discount of your program fee if you apply by May 31.
Our program lets you explore and experiment with the body in performance. The program goes beyond technical training as it equally emphasizes somatic approaches, movement research, improvisation and composition.
As you expand your awareness in movement and technical capabilities, you will adapt the new vocabularies to your own body and gain confidence in using movement consciously in creation, thus stepping from execution to creation.
– 3 focuses: technical knowledge, somatic approaches, creation
– main program in the morning: weekly 15 hours of training, total of 525 hours
– studio time in the afternoon for your own projects and rehearsals
– classes in the evening to strengthen your fundamentals
– extra workshops and projects with guest artists
– demonstrations to showcase your work in the studio
– opportunities for our most dedicated students to perform in art galleries, public
spaces, site-specific places, or in a theater
– closing performance in Jurányi House
This program is for everyone who is interested in movement practice and performance. Our aim is to offer you a safe place where you can explore your individuality, broaden your horizons and develop your artistic voice. Our program brings together people from diverse backgrounds, thus giving the opportunity to find connections between various disciplines and ways of thinking.
How to apply:
– You need to be at least 18 years old and able to follow classes in English
– Please fill out this application form: https://forms.gle/TH17ZkCJH4NxsYzb9
– If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to an online interview.
– You will be informed about the admission result within four weeks of submitting your application.
Costs for participants:
Main program: 1900 EUR.
Basic program: 760 EUR.
Main and Basic programs combined: 2400 EUR.
Registration fee: 100 EUR (only has to be paid if you are admitted to the program, and in this case it will be deducted from your fee)
For further information, please visit https://www.zeroplusdanceworks.com/education
Find more DANCE PROGRAMMES here https://dancingopportunities.com/category/dance-programs/