Vibra is opening applications for a scholarship program for young choreographers and professional dancers in the field of contemporary dance.
Where: Ljubljana, Slovenia
When: 26-31 August 2019
Deadline for applications: 25 May 2019
Vibra – International workshops & festival of contemporary dance, is opening a new Scholarship Program for young choreographers and professional dancers in the field of contemporary dance. We offer selected young artists free participation in six-days training and research program taking place from 26th to
There are three Scholarship Programs available:
1. CHOREOGRAPHIC LAB – mentor: Lali Ayguadé (10-12 scholarships)
2. TRAINING PROGRAM (4 scholarships):
– From gravity to lightness: Lali Ayguadé
– Deep movement consciousness: Peter Jasko
– Duet work: Peter Jasko & Clara Furey
3. PERFORMANCE RESEARCH & COACHING – mentor: Magdalena Reiter (1 scholarship)
Besides the practical workshops, theory lectures are an integral part of the program.
The applications for scholarships are open from 25th APRIL TO 25th MAY 2019.
Dancers who are not granted or eligible for scholarships are still welcome to take part in Vibra. EARLY BIRD registrations for the workshops and lectures program as well as performances will open at the beginning of June 2019.
VIBRA #7, 26 – 31 AUGUST 2019, Ljubljana
WORKSHOPS – PERFORMANCES – RESEARCH PROJECTS – LECTURES – ARTIST TALKS
To register for the scholarships visit website and fill in our online application form.