You are an Irish-based professional contemporary dancer, seeking opportunities to develop your practise and career, discover new works, enhance your training, strengthen your network? The Tipperary Dance Platform fellowship offers a series of opportunities to accompany the development of an Irish-based dance artist.
Where: Co.Tipperary, Ireland
When: Between September 2018 and April 2019
Deadline for application: 26 July 2018 @ 5pm
The fellowship includes:
- A bursary to attend all the TDP’18 international festival and events for free. Including accommodation, and full access to all activities and events: masterclasses, shows, and more.
- Two weeks of residence at Tipperary Dance Platform, including accommodation, research space, and opportunities for mentoring by experienced dance artists.
- Internships with Iseli-Chiodi dance company in the context of the creation of their new production.
- You must be resident in Ireland, and be ready to undertake all the proposed activities.
- Some dates will be fixed (TDP’18 festival, company internship), others can be negotiated around your schedule (residences).
- All activities will take place in county Tipperary. The fellowship will cover transport and accommodation.
- The recipient will be required to commit to the programme through a written agreement.
- Send us a CV, a motivation letter (1-page maximum), and a picture.
- Send us a link to videos where you can be seen dancing and/or performing (5 minutes long maximum, or point to specific times within the video). Make sure we can identify you!
- Send a brief outline of your availability in the months of September 2018 to April 2019
- We will exclusively assess
applications that strictly respond to the above conditions and application instructions.
- Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit www.iselichiodi.com