The Audition Workshop helps you prepare for the different aspects of the auditioning process and life as a professional dancer. We do this by offering individual feedback, given to you by professionals in the field who will observe you in the workshop throughout the day. TAW is a unique opportunity to practice, get feedback and ask questions, outside of your usual environment. And learn things they don’t tell you in school…Well. That’s the feedback we get!
Where: The Place, London
When: Sunday the 14th of October. 10.15-19.45
Deadline for applications: 13th of October
New to TAW? – Check us out! TAW MINI MOVIE>>>https://vimeo.com/
Our next guest on TAW will be Mikaela Polley. Mikaela joined Rambert as a dancer in 2001 and in 2008 made the transition to full-time Rehearsal Director. She fulfilled this role for 10 years and is now embarking on a freelance career. The mentor for this day is TAW Founder Regina. Regina, has a wealth of experience working with RD‘s and Dance Artists such as Hofesh Shechter Company, New Adventures, Scottish Dance Theater, NDCWales among others. She will be observing you throughout the workshop and give you plenty of individual feedback. At the end of the day, you will have the opportunity to speak to Regina during a speedy 1-2-1 to ask any questions and share your thoughts. We possibly have a second guest joining, for even more feedback!
You will get 3 TAW workshops for the price of one:
TAW Workshop 1 – Online.
– CV, Cover Letter Workshop and Show reel Workshop– Learn how to write a successful application that will actually get you invited…
TAW Workshop 2 – Online.
– Mental Preparation and Coaching Session – Move through Stress into Success! Easily done when you know how.
TAW Workshop 3 at The Place.
– 2 hour Career Development Session – Includes Networking,
– 1 Hour Warm Up and Mental Preparation Session with Regina. Learn how to deal with stress and negative thoughts so you can perform at your best.
-4 hr Audition Workshop with Mikaela Polley including Repertoire and Solo Performance- you will learn rep and perform it as a solo and get individual feedback an invaluable experience!!!
– One 2 One Speedy Mentoring Session.
– A Tonne of Individual Feedback.
– Q&A with the Artists.
– Follow up e-mail with Dance and Audition related websites and Personal Development videos.
– Networking Opportunity.
TAW is open to professionals, as well as professional dance students in their final year. 2nd and 1st Year students are also welcome!
Join us and get READY!
To register, send an email expressing your interest and status: Professional/Student and where you have or are training or dancing to ReginaDanceArts@gmail.com
Costs for participants:
3 Workshops for the price of 1: First Timers £99 Returners £89.
For further information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/The-