The Audition Workshop-London with Dane Hurst ex-Wayne McGregor, Rambert, Phoenix a.o.
TAW is all about feedback. Something you don’t usually get at the end of an audition, right? Below some more information and details on how to book your place.
Where: The Place, London, UK
When: Sunday 19th of February 2017
What will you get?
4 artists, 6 sessions, 8 hours.
- Ballet for Contemporary Dance Auditions with Nicole Guarino. ex-Introdans, Scottish Dance Theatre, Mark Bruce Company. You’ll receive written feedback from 1 artist.
- Repertoire and Creative with Dane Hurst. ex-Wayne McGregor, Rambert, Phoenix. Written Feedback from 2 artists.
- Solo Presentation- Written Feedback from 3 artists, including Dane Hurst.
- One to one Speedy Mentoring Session – More Feedback!
- Career Development.
- Financial Management Session.
We like to keep the workshop small so we can offer a quality experience. Book your place soon to avoid disappointment!
For further information please visit: https://www.facebook.com/ReginaDAC/