Tavaziva is looking for an Interim Executive Director, who will guide the organisation’s strategic development and planning over the next period to April 2022. We are extending the deadline for applications for the Interim Executive Director at Tavaziva Dance to 23:59 pm, 1st November 2021. This is due to the current touring commitments with the company and Artistic Director. The interview dates will therefore be week commencing 8th November 2021.
Where: London, United Kingdom
When: As soon as possible
Deadline for applications: 1 November 2021
Tavaziva, established in 2004 is led by Zimbabwean-born Artistic Director Bawren Tavaziva whose work is renowned for its powerful and dynamic performances, bringing a unique an beautiful style of dance to the UK stage. The company is supported by Arts Council England as a National Portfolio Organisation (NPO) as well as a number of Trusts and Foundations.
Key responsibility will be to:
– Work alongside the Board of Trustees, the Artistic Director, the Company Manager and consultants on the strategic, financial and artistic planning during a stage of change, opportunity and development.
– Provide leadership and management of the staff team, freelancers and consultants.
– Provide overall management of the business operations, budgets and governance.
– Complete and wrap up any production tasks relating to the current UK tour
– Maintain communications with ACE, funders, stakeholders and partnership relationships
– To oversee the Governance and Company Secretary activity, ensuring relevant reports and documents are filed appropriately.
– Represent the company externally
Details of post
Duration: Initially for six months
Salary/Fee: £42-45k (We are prepared to consider other offers that would be mutually agreeable to achieve the aims of the Company)
Start date: As soon as possible
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
Location: Office based at bbodance, Ensign House, Juniper Dr, London SW18 1TA, with some home working an option
Interview: Week commencing 1 November 2021
To apply, please send a covering letter (A4 size page) and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a reference Interim Executive Director.
Contact details: If you would like an initial conversation, please contact the Chair of Tavaziva, Dr Mercy Nabirye at email@example.com
For further information about Tavaziva, please visit www.tavazivadance.com
For more DANCE JOBS, visit https://dancingopportunities.com/category/dance-jobs/