Tanz Company Gervasi (Elio Gervasi) and filmmaker Laura Nasmyth are casting a female contemporary dancer for the lead role in their 20-minute-long alternative dance film.
Where: Chassé Dance Studios (Studio 4), Chasséstraat 64, 1057 JJ Amsterdam
When: June 2, 2019, 11 am – 4 pm
Deadline for applications: April 28, 2019
The „untitled“ dance film follows a character moving through her actual world and her imagined world.
A test shoot is scheduled for August/September 2019 in Europe.
The official film shoot will begin in 2020.
The participation in the audition is free* and only upon invitation.
• female contemporary dancer
• short hair preferred for official shoot
• experience in dance improvisation
• not camera-shy
Application: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• cv (short version!) including date of birth, height and head shot (face)
• max. 1 min video with a solo work or improvisation
(a simple self-made smartphone video is enough. We prefer to get the video via link: weTransfer, youtube or vimeo; moving, not just posing; no group choreography accepted.)
• The audition is only for applicants with invitation and work permits for Europe.
Deadlines Application: April 28, 2019
You will be informed, if your application is accepted in an email about a week after you send your application.
For further information, please visit https://bit.ly/2TM9P9n
Image: Laura Nasmyth