The dance company interno5danza is looking for a tour manager.
Where: Naples, Italy
When: Season 23/24
Deadline for applications: 1st august 2023
tour manager (f/m/d)
free-lance contract with a probation period.
deadline for applications: 10 august 2023
starting date of the contract: as soon as possible
Interno5danza is an artistic company based in naples, italy. (www.interno5danza.com)
we produce and create dance performances and we are supported by the italian minister of culture.
we are currently seeking for a touring manager to promote our dance works in performance and dance festivals all over the world.
we are happy to work with people who are open to new challenges, creative, with energy to work and support our new performance.
send us a CV and a small letter of the reason you would be interested on working with us, at firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information, please contact by email, at email@example.com
specific tasks include:
• proceed with availability checks of the artist’s team whenever requested and needed;
• drafting of travel, rooming and per diems lists;
• to liaise with the host venues/festivals (production and administration), artists’ teams (performers, technical director, technicians, etc.) and external services providers ( transportation/shipping companies, travel agents, etc).
• ensure that all the agreed financial, technical and hospitality needs are met by the host venues and festivals.
• travelling with the cast and crew of the production whilst on tour;
• support the administrative work related to the management of tours, such as contract drafting, collecting receipts and invoices, payments, etc.
• a university degree in humanities, arts, cultural studies or cultural management or at least +3 years of related professional experience.
• good knowledge (written and spoken) of English language, knowledge of Italian is welcome but it’s not mandatory
• project / production management skills
• knowledge of the international performing arts scene
• responsibility, flexibility, ability to work independently
• availability to travel regularly.
• free-lance contract fee (to be negotiated)
• any other benefit like coverage of international travel, accomodation and per diems will be negotiated as well
How to apply: send us a CV and a small letter of the reason you would be interested on working with us, at firstname.lastname@example.org
pre-selected candidates will be invited for interviews. the final decision will be announced by email to all the pre-selected candidates.
the selected applicant is expected to start working ideally already in the fall 2023 or at the latest on january 2024.
Contact details: email@example.com
For further information, please visit www.interno5danza.com
For more DANCE JOBS, visit https://dancingopportunities.com/category/dance-jobs/