– 5 partial 50% scholarships to young artists in financial need for the whole three-six month program,
– 1 full 100% scholarship for male
The Scholarship doesn’t cover rental, food or travel.
How to apply for a scholarship
- Your short CV and a video of your dance(1-minute minimum that shows your skill, technique, physicality, virtuosity and dynamic movment in the studio)
- fill the following Google doc form
- In accordance with the current Italian laws, we need a copy of a current medical certificate stating that you are in good health, before the trimester starting date. In the case of residency abroad, you will be asked to have a medical certificate issued by an Italian doctor here upon your arrival, stating that you are in good health. This will be at your expense.
- As per regulation, NOD gives scholarships only and exclusively after seeing the student personally. It is necessary that the person who is interested in a
quarter be selected by participating in a full session with the same teacher/choreographer during a workshop. You will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
NOD is a non-profit Association without public funds and despite this manages to give 10 scholarships as well as administering the contributions of their members.
Providing scholarships to young and talented dancers is an honor but also an important responsibility, so the selection is meticulous and rigid, we apologize in advance if we will not
be able to please everyone.
This requires on your part both economic and logistical planning, therefore we ask you to only accept the scholarship if seriously interested in the path offered by NOD, this is to
avoid any revisions in due course during the period when it would be too late to assign your scholarship to another student perhaps that would have been even more interested.
Techniques and Repertoires at NOD
The ICD Program provides teachers from major European and international companies, exploring the most important, current contemporary repertoires like Batsheva Dance Company, Sharon Eyal, Hofesh Shechter, Crystal Pite, Barak Marshall, Inbal Pinto & Avshalom Pollack, Idan Sharabi.
Students will explore different movements in intensive sessions with the best freelance dancers and choreographers from the international sceneNOD ICD Program
2nd trimester 2018-19: Only a few spots left to the single workshop /session-week
7 – 11 – Inaki Azpillaga – Ultima Vez Company
14 – 18 – Seth Buckley
21 – 25 – Pedro Goucha Gomes freelance artist in collaboration with Fulvio Faudella
28 – February 1 – Matan David Gaga dancers and his own workout
4 – 8 – Matan David Gaga dancers and his own workout
11 – 15 – Noa Zuk & Ohad Fishof – Gaga dancers and her own workout
18 – 22 – Noa Zuk & Ohad Fishof – Gaga dancers and her own workout
25 March 1st – Dor Mamalia freelance artist
4 – 8 – Michael Loher free lance artist
11 – 22 – 2 weeks of GAGA AND A DEEPER STUDY OF OHAD NAHARIN’S REPERTOIRE, giving the students the chance to present it in an informal sharing at the end of the period
25 – 29 – Lorand Zachar
3rd Trimester 2018 – 19
1 – 5 – Pau Aran Gimeno – Permanent performing member of Tanztheater Wuppertal Pina Bausch
8 – 12 – Sharon Vazanna
15 – 19 – Ella Rothschild
23 – 27 – Ella Rothschild – Gaga dancers and her own work out
April 29 – May 3rd – Ella Rothschild – Gaga dancers and her own workout
6 – 10 – Bryan Arias
13 – 17 – Bryan Arias
20 – 24 – Bobbi Jene Smith – Gaga dancers and her own workout
27 – 31 – Bobbi Jene Smith – Gaga dancers and her own workout
3 – 14 – 2 weeks of GAGA AND A DEEPER STUDY OF OHAD NAHARIN’S REPERTOIRE, giving the students the chance to present it in an informal sharing at the end of the period
24 – 28 – Spenser Theberge – Jermaine Spivey Repertoire
24 – 28 – Carolina Mancuso
For further information, please visit www.nuovaofficinadanza.org