International artist groups can apply for the residency for the production of dance, theatre, circus and performance projects up to a maximum of three weeks.
Where: Bröllin 3, 17309 Fahrenwalde, Germany
Deadline for applications: 2019 August 15th
Schloss Bröllin offers several dance studios, production and seminar rooms as well as a large outdoor area – for rehearsals, experiments in a quiet and creative atmosphere. The residency program at Schloss Bröllin enables ensembles and groups, especially if their members come from different places/countries, to concentrate on a production phase. During
To apply, please submit the following documents by 15th August 2019:
1. Completed application form
2. Detailed project description
3. CVs of the project participants
4. Press reviews and information on previous work (name a maximum of two realized projects from the last three years by the ensemble, the artistic director or the project-relevant persons)
5. Detailed costs and financing plan, which gives an impression of the overall project (
6. Venue confirmation or letter of intent. This can be submitted later until the jury meeting at the end of September.
Only applications submitted in full and on time will be considered.
Travel costs to Germany are covered by the participant.
Contact details: Schloss Bröllin e.V, Bröllin 3, 17309 Fahrenwalde, Germany
Martin Stiefermann: email@example.com
For further information, please visit https://broellin.de/en/residency/open-call-2020