RUSSIAN MASTERS BALLET CAMP
Intensive training in classical dance based on the original didactics of the Vaganova school of Saint Petersburg. The course offers a comprehensive curriculum developed by the most emblematic representatives of the best institution in the field of professional ballet.
Where: Alicante, Spain
When: 5-26 July, 2020
Deadline for applications: June, 30 3030
RUSSIAN MASTER BALLET has the honor of inviting an elite faculty. All teachers have graduated from the Vaganova Academy or the Bolshoi Academy. The teachers who will be part of the Russian Masters Ballet team in Alicante 2020 are:
• Asiya Lukmanova – Vaganova Academy licensed professor and RMB director
• Olga Pavlova – Graduated from the Perm State Ballet School, graduated teacher at the Bolshoi Academy
• Kseniya Korobchanskaia – Graduated from Vaganova Academy, graduate teacher from Bolshoi Academy
Note: Due to possible changes caused by the pandemic, more teachers will be confirmed shortly.
• Anna Öl – Principal Dancer at the Dutch National Ballet.
• Young Gyu Choi – Director Dancer at the Dutch National Ballet.
• Ieva Immertreija – Teacher, specialist in technique of Boris Knyaseff, dance designer
• Esther Schiffman – Nutritionist
* More guests to confirm.
BALLET CAMP RUSSIAN MASTERS will culminate in the FINAL GALA, a concert where students will show dance pieces prepared in repertory and character dance classes.
The course and life in residence are organized with the strictest sanitary measures and follow all government guidelines. You will be given specific instructions before the commence of the course.
OFFICIAL RESIDENCE is offered at www.complejosanjuan.com
How to apply: by Video audition (for exstudents is not required)
Costs for participants: 450-1200€
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit http://www.russianmastersballet.com/