For his new production (AFROCONFUSIONIST), the choreographer Israel Akpan Sunday and his team are looking for a production manager.
Where: Flexible (Premiere in Hamburg, Germany)
When: Starting from now (Premiere is in March 2022)
We are looking for a project manager, to support the team of AFROCONFUSIONIST in the area of touring and funding. The transcontinental dance production with its premiere in March 2022 is funded by the Ministry of Culture and Media Hamburg. Your main tasks would be to organize a tour for the piece for 2022/2023 and to apply for further funding in collaboration with us.
– Work experience in the field of production management
– Well established in the international contemporary dance scene
– Strength in networking
– Good work ethics (independent; flexible; motivated; focused; creative; self-driven)
– Fluent in German and English (Writing and speaking)
– Appropriate honorarium (details on this via e-mail)
– Flexible in terms of time and location
– Start: immediately
Facts about the piece:
– Rehearsals: January, February, March 2022 (in Hamburg)
– Premiere: at the end of March 2022 in Hamburg’s Sprechwerk (3 performances in total)
– Funded by the Ministry of Culture and Media Hamburg (Kulturbehörde Hamburg)
– Further performances in Europe and Africa are planned
About the AFROCONFUSIONIST team:
The core team consists of the choreographer (Israel Akpan Sunday), the production manager (Vivienne Lütteken) and the dramaturge. There will be a total of four dancers and three musicians from Nigeria and Europe on stage.
To apply, please write us an email with a short CV to the following e-mail: email@example.com
Contact details: If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or give us a call: +49 176/729 490 87
For further information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/israel.sunday.180
For more DANCE JOBS visit https://dancingopportunities.com/category/dance-jobs/