When: 20th – 27th October 2019
Deadline for applications: 10th January 2019
T*Danse wants to build a real community of artists and audience, based on the sharing of instruments, ideas, worldviews. For this reason, we ask the companies and the artists who apply to respect the following conditions, in case of selection:
– to stay for the whole duration of the festival, from 20th to 27th October 2019;
– to agree to be hosted with the formula “chez l’habitant”, in private homes, to make a connection
between the town and the festival, the community and the artists;
– to participate in a meeting with the audience on the evening of the performance and to a
feedback meeting (feedback aperò) on the following day.
The call is composed of two sections:
Shows – for artists and companies applying with shows for the stage
Performance art – for artists applying with performance art works and installations
The submitted works must be suitable to be set up on the stage of the Cittadella dei Giovani di Aosta (see Stage plan at the end of this document). The shows may be scheduled on double or triple bills and the artistic direction reserves the right to decide on the order.
We ask the selected artists to be available to conduct a masterclass of two hours to a mixed audience (not only professionals) as part of our audience engagement programme.
Performance art section:
The submitted works must be designed to be staged in the Sala Expo of the Cittadella dei Giovani of Aosta (see Expo plan at the end of this document) or in an outdoor space (Cittadella External Court, urban location,..).The performances may be scheduled on double or triple bills and the artistic direction reserves the right to decide on the order.
The selected artists will be guaranteed the following conditions:
– fee and per diems
– travel costs (the trips will be organized directly by the festival)
– accommodation in private homes in single rooms where possible
– remuneration for the masterclass
– tech rider (the details will be discussed and agreed with the tech director)
– tech staff and front of house staff (for those who apply to the Shows section, every company
must bring its own light/sound technician).
To apply, please visit our website www.tdanse.net and download the call with the link to online application.
Deadline for the submission of the applications is 10th January 2019. Incomplete applications or applications sent by ordinary mail will not be considered. It is possible to apply with more than one work: in this case, please send one application for each show.
Participation to the call is free for participants.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org