Invitation for dance artists to apply for a residential stay in Mediterranean Dance Center San Vincenti situated in the heart of Istria region of Croatia.
Where: Mediterranean Dance Center San Vincenti, Croatia
When: April to December
Deadline for applications: February 3rd, 2019
If you are an artist (or a group of artists) working within the field/s of contemporary dance, physical theatre, performance art and other cross-over artistic genres connected to dance and you dream about creating a new piece, let us know about it. If you need the time to explore, be inspired by the nature and tranquility of a small Istrian renaissance city of just 180 inhabitants, we want to hear about it.
We are inviting you to apply for a residential stay in Mediterranean Dance Center San Vincenti situated in the heart of Istria region of Croatia!
We invite dance artists with fresh ideas for new projects to apply for a residential stay in Mediterranean Dance Center. The deadline for application is February 3rd.
– artistic residencies from April to December 2019 (duration of a single residential stay of normally 7-10 days. If you need a longer stay, explain)
– living and working in the Center during your stay; the studio measures 9 x 20 meters. There is a wooden floor (with the possibility of using black or white dance floor), ordinary working lights (no special equipment), a wardrobe, a sanitary facility with washing machine, and a kitchenette). MPC will host you on the upper floor, an open-space sleeping area overlooking the studio itself. You can see the pictures following the link: http://bit.ly/MPC-MDC_space
– covered food costs during the stay.
– travel expenses MUST be covered by the artist/group
– an open presentation for the audience at the end of their stay and/or a workshop where the artist (or group) teaches and presents their practice to the local community.
Deadline for applications is February 3rd 2019.
Contact details: email@example.com
For further information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/mediteranskiplesnicentar/