Due to high demand, we will start our next undergraduate studies in May 2019.
Where: TIP – Centre of New Dance, Improvisation and Performance in Freiburg, Germany
When Audition: 16th / 17th March 2019
Deadline for applications: 7th March 2019
One year foundation program in the field of dance and dance Technique, Improvisation, Composition, Contact Improvisation, Movement Training with Body & Movement Awareness, Instant Composition and Performance.
Teachers: Lilo Stahl, Bernd Ka, Oliver Lange and guest teachers.
Basic preconditions for the education are:
* physical and mental health
* physical precondition for dance and movement (mobility, body-experience, endurance)
* basic knowledge in the range of New Dance (Technique, Improvisation, Contact-Improvisation) and/or Contemporary techniques.
* to learn and work on one‘s own initiative
* to engage in artistical processes with one‘s own personal material
* to participate continuously in a group’s process of learning
* a certain degree of personal maturity and experience of.
For applicants with little experience in New Dance / Contemporary Dance, We fundamental recommend participating in a 3 Months intensive basic project for orientation and preparation.
How to apply:
Application form: http://bewegungs-art.de/files/
The decision about admission into Program is made via an audition. The fee for the audition weekend is 100, – €
Contact details: email@example.com
For further information, please visit http://bewegungs-art.de/files/