The PADHA program is designed for the dance artists who seek to further develop their professional dance career. Dance artists will have the profound opportunity to delve deeper in various movement dance styles, somatics, healing yoga, qigong and meditation practices with the aim to achieve a highly embodied state in dance, performance and choreography.
Where: Athens, Bali, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur
When: 01 March 2021 – 09 January 2022
Deadline for applications: Till places are fully booked (12 total) | LAST 5 PLACES LEFT!
This experience provides a unique and profound embodied and integrated state of the body, mind, heart and spirit.
The program is designed specifically to have 12 participants, so we can offer the most to each individual. We will care one-to-one for your personal development and growth in dance and life.
– Dance: Contemporary, Improvisation, Ballet, Somatics, Experiential Anatomy, Bartenieff Fundamentals.
– Choreography: Composition,Narrative Development, Choreology, Choreoritual.
– Performance: Repertoire,Performance & Theatre Studies, Interpretation, Emotional Training Techniques and Methodologies.
– Healing: Yoga, Qigong, Craniosacral, Thai – Abdominal & Deep Tissue Massage, Breathwork.
– Meditation: Mindfulness, Yin & Yang Balance, Vipassana, Movement Meditation.
– Teaching: Teachers Training Courses with an emphasis on teaching techniques and methodologies in Dance & Healing.
• 3 Festivals:
Hong Kong International Choreography Festival
EAST POINT WEST – IFE in Kuala Lumpur
WOMB Performing and Healing Arts Festival in Bali
• 3 Teachers Training Courses:
Contact Beyond Contact – FTC
Gliding Space – TTC
Integrative Somatic Arts – TTC
• 3 Choreography Projects:
Self Directed Choreography Project
10th No Borders project
• 2 Performance Projects:
East Point West IFE
Jose Agudo new choreography production
• Intensive Training in DANCE, HEALING & SPIRITUALITY throughout the year with established international teachers.
Unity Space covers:
•Accommodation in HK & KL during festival periods.
•Travel insurance covering trips and medical expenses if needed around the periods of the trip.
•Partial Scholarships and payment plans for financial support. Apply within your motivation letter.
If for any reason there will be travel restrictions due to Covid-19, the PADHA program will start in Bali where there are no restrictions for gatherings up to 20 people.
How to apply: Send via email your CV, Bio, Video of you dancing and a motivation letter.
Costs for participants: 3650-5650 Euros (a range of partial scholarships, discounts and payment plans available)
Contact details: *Enquiries and Applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit https://education.unityspace.org/1yr-dance-and-healing-program/