O Rumo do Fumo – Residency Programme hosts emerging artists for development of new projects during one month. Conditions: financial support, rehearsal studio, artistic counselling and organization of a work-in-progress presentation in Lisbon.
Where: O Rumo do Fumo, Espaço da Penha, Lisbon, Portugal
When: September 7 to October 3 2020 OR October 26 to November 21 2020
Deadline for applications: June 7 at 11.59 PM (Daylight Savings Time Lisbon, GMT +1)
The programme supports contemporary artistic creation, stimulating its research and development by hosting two residencies for EMERGING ARTISTS. It provides to the selected projects, one national and one international, conditions for its development during one month. O Rumo do Fumo offers: financial support, rehearsal studio, artistic counselling and organization of a work-in-progress presentation at Espaço da Penha.
– September 7 to October 3 2020, with an informal public presentation on October 2;
– October 26 to November 21 2020, with an informal public presentation on November 20.
– The project must be an original work, in creation phase and yet to premiere, in the field of Dance and/or Performance;
– The author of the project must have created a maximum of 3 works with presentation in a professional context (this limit is applied for each author in projects with more than one author);
– Presentation of the project, including identification, description, objectives to be achieved, biographies of the interveners, planned calendar and mention other existing supports;
– Submission of videos from previous projects;
– Accepted application languages: Portuguese and English.
O Rumo do Fumo – Residency Programme is supported by Câmara Municipal de Lisboa
How to apply:
Programme info: https://www.orumodofumo.com/en/acontecimentos/programa-de-residenc_25
Application form in English: https://forms.gle/XqVpGx3GjA5NsMdP6
Application form in Portuguese: https://forms.gle/yz5pJLxsmQ5Upy9AA
For questions regarding the residency programme, please contact email@example.com