O Rumo do Fumo – Residency Programme hosts emerging artists for development of new projects during one month. Conditions: financial support, rehearsal studio, artistic counselling and organization of a work-in-progress presentation in Lisbon.
Where: O Rumo do Fumo, Espaço da Penha, Lisbon, Portugal
When: 30 September to 26 October 2019
Deadline for applications: March 31 2019 (timezone GMT +1)
From March 7 to 31, applications are open for O Rumo do Fumo – Residency Programme 2019. The program supports the contemporary artistic creation, stimulating its research and development by hosting two residencies for emerging artists. It provides to the selected projects, one national and one international, conditions for its development during one month. O Rumo do Fumo offers: financial support, rehearsal studio, artistic counselling and organization of a work-in-progress presentation at Espaço da Penha.
Periods for the residencies are as follows:
National Residency – from August 5 to 31, with
International Residency – from September 30 to October 26, with
– The project must be an original work, in
– The applicant must have a maximum of 3 works presented in a professional context;
– Presentation of the project, including identification, description, objectives to be achieved, biographies of the interveners, planned calendar and mention other existing supports;
– Submission of videos from previous projects;
– Accepted application languages: Portuguese and English.
The final results will be announced from May 2.
Jury: Miguel Pereira, Nuno Lucas and Vera Mantero.
O Rumo do Fumo – Residency Programme is supported by Câmara Municipal de Lisboa / Divisão de Acção Cultural / Direcção Municipal de Cultura and EGEAC.
Information about the programme and regulation: https://www.orumodofumo.com/en/acontecimentos/candidaturas-abertas_37