NOD Summer Program 5th edition July 2019
After our success in the past years, we are coming back to share with you the work of Hofesh Shechter, Sharon Eyal, Crystal Pite and with the best freelance dancers from the international scene
It’s open to dance students aged 18 and up, with a strong contemporary and ballet technique.
The program is directed at professional dancers, teachers, and dancers.
Study and practice of the repertoires and methodologies of the movement of the major companies on the international scene
Techniques and Repertoires at NOD
July 9 – 13 – Ella Rothschild h: 10,00 – 13,30
July 9 – 13 – Tom Weinberger h: 14,30 – 18,00
July 15 – 19 – Hofesh Shechter Repertoire h: 10,00 – 16,30
July 22 – 26 – Kidd Pivot Repertoire – Tiffany Tregarthen and David Raymond h: 10,00 – 17,00
– *LEV Sharon Eyal |Gai Behar Repertoire – Rebecca Hytting and Ori LIchtik playing live € 450,00
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
Tuition whole Summer Intensive Program: € 1000,00 registration included for registration by January 30th
* Schedule for Intensive Sharon Eyal and Gai Behar
Those who book by January 30th and are interested in the whole Summer Intensive will benefit from the special price of € 1000,00 all included.
The payment is divided into € 100.00 deposit by January 30th, € 400.00 by February 15th 2019 and € 500.00 to be paid in full by the end of April 2019
After January 30th the week of L-E-V Sharon Eyal! Gai Behar Repertoire after the deadline will have an extra cost.
- € 100,00 by January 30th
- € 400,00 by February 15th 2019
- € 500,00 to be paid in full by May 31st 2019
– Single workshop 1st week € 183,00 registration included
– Both workshop first week € 350,00 registration included
– Hofesh Shechter Company Repertoire € 370,00
– David John Raymond and Tiffany Tregarthen Kidd Pivot and Out Innerspace Repertoire € 450,00
– *Rebecca Hytting and Ori LIchtik playing live –LEV Sharon Eyal |Gai Behar Repertoire and gaga dancer class € 450,00 2 weeks Special price!
Intensive Hofesh course and Kidd Pivot and Out Innerspace Repertoire, both workshops € 750,00 registration included
All attendees must send a link to a one minute video, regardless of a
Please send a link of a one-minute video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once accepted into the Summer course you will be invited to register, please inform us if you are interested in Selection for Scholarship useful to attend the Academic Year 18/19
Call for male dancers under 25
You have the opportunity to obtain one of 5 50% scholarships for those interested in the whole Summer Program July/ August and 1st Trimester September – December 2019
– Please send your short CV and videos of your improv to email@example.com
During the Summer Program NOD will give scholarships 50% valid for Semester 2018/19 (September /December and January / March 2019/20)
– 10 scholarship 50% will be awarded for each next trimester
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- Payment through bank transfers are made to: BANCA PROSSIMA S.P.A. PIAZZA PAOLO FERRARI 10 – 20121 MILANO – Benefiting: NUOVA OFFICINA DELLA DANZA A.s.d. IBAN – IT67F0335901600100000147245 BIC: BCITITMX Please specify your name, last name, trimester date attending or what month. Expenses will be charged to the student
- Payment through Paypal: Paypal charges, (+ 4% ) charges are to be added to the amount transferred and paid by the student
Artistic Director Nuova Officina della Danza of Torino
Tel +39 3491418033
watsap numb. +393930839097
For further information, please visit https://www.nuovaofficinadelladanza.org/copia-di-summer-program-2019