Middlesex University Summer Dance Intensive
Ideal for students considering full-time dance study, our five-day Summer Dance Intensive is your opportunity to experience practical, professional training at one of the UK’s leading universities for dance.
Running from 24th – 28th July, our course is taught by esteemed tutors and industry professionals in excellent training facilities allowing participants to energise their passion and develop the essential skills and knowledge needed for full time dance study at university level.
Where: Middlesex University, Hendon campus, London
When: 24th-28th July 2017
- Outstanding staff with specialist expertise
- The opportunity to train in pioneering contemporary dance techniques
- Daily practical technique classes with live accompaniment
- Workshops with industry professionals
- Vibrant London campus with excellent facilities
- Additional twilight programs at no extra cost
- End of week sharing open to friends and family
To apply, please visit https://app-eu.geckoform.com/public/#/modern/FOhZX7cqHNmydYDl
Deadline for Application: Friday 14th of July 2017
Cost for participants: Early bird offer of £250 before 5th June, £300 after.
Contact details: email@example.com
For further information, please visit https://www.mdx.ac.uk/courses/cpd/summer-dance-intensive