Working closely with, and reporting to the Head of Development & Communications, the Marketing Manager will deliver the key objectives of the School, which are currently:
• Positioning and promoting the School as one of the foremost and innovative dance schools in the world;
• Attracting and retaining the very best in global student talent by demonstrating the benefits and high-quality aspects of our training;
• Communicating the full range of Rambert School activities to new and existing audiences;
• Supporting the widening participation
commitments of the school, to actively include applicants, participants and audiences from under-represented groups.
The Marketing Manager will drive a multi-channel marketing strategy, with a strong focus on digital and social media, to ensure the continuous visibility and profile of the School.
Where: Twickenham, UK
When: February 2024
Deadline for applications: 9am Monday 8th January 2024
Description of opportunity:
Part-time 0.6 of a full-time 40 hour week –
Three 8-hour days per week
£34,000 to £36,000 per annum (FTE),
depending on experience
• 0.6 of FTE annual entitlement to 21 days holiday plus bank holidays;
• Additional days-off ‘gifted’ to permanent employees over the annual two-week Christmas closure;
• Pension scheme;
• Employee Assistance Programme;
• Cycle2Work Scheme;
• Staff training and CPD opportunities;
• A friendly, inclusive, and accessible working
The role will be worked onsite at Rambert School, St Margarets Drive, Twickenham, TW1 1QN.
Flexible working requests will be considered after successful completion of the three month probation period.
N.B. There is no lift access to the upper floor of Clifton Lodge, making it only partially accessible to wheelchair users.
How to apply:
Submit CV, Cover Letter and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by
Monday 8 January 2024
Costs for participants:
no cost to apply
If we can help to make any stage of the
application and recruitment process more
accessible to you or you have any specific
questions, please contact Grace Campbell
via email email@example.com or phone
020 8892 9960.
For further information, please visit https://www.rambertschool.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/RS-Marketing-Manager-JD-Dec-2023.pdf
For more DANCE JOBS, visit https://dancingopportunities.com/category/dance-jobs/