LAPA ( Loyac Academy of Performing Arts) is looking for a Director of Dance. As the director of dance, you will manage and overlook all activities, creative approaches, and plans for the department and direct your colleagues accordingly.
When: January 2022
Deadline for applications: 17/12/2021
About the company LAPA ( Loyac Academy of Performing Arts):
A prominent non-profit art academy in Kuwait focused on empowering the youth of tomorrow.
Loyac Academy of Performancing Art( LAPA) is the first space and educational platform for art in the region to include elements of movement, theatre, and music, which went on to start a wave of acceptance and normalisation of these art forms in Kuwait and laid the foreground for the artist of today.
• Lead the dance department
• Create curriculum and teach
.Re-establish the dancing troop at LAPA
• Formulate a new strategy to reestablish post covid
• Connect opportunities for the betterment of the dance department
• Guide colleagues and mentor
• Be able to accredit students
• Build the brand
• Minimum of Bachelor or equivalent diploma
• 7 – 10 years of relevant experience
• Accredited teacher/academic
• Dancer, of course
• Well connected in the industry
• Managerial skills
• People and communication skills
Residency and home allowance are included.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter in not more than 250 words explaining why you are interested in the position to email@example.com.
For further information, please visit lapa.loyac.org
For more DANCE JOBS, visit https://dancingopportunities.com/category/dance-jobs/