Join this very 1st edition of Istanbul Fringe Festival that brings innovative and experimental works including theatre, dance, performance and workshops. Istanbul Fringe Festival is looking for new and experimental works by local and international artists.
Where: Istanbul, Turkey
When: 18-22 September, 2019
Deadline for applications: 31 March 2019
Istanbul, a fascinating and historical city built on two continents, is finally hosting a fringe festival!
The festival will bring together artworks and workshops produced in the disciplines of
What we offer:
– Accommodation in volunteer houses during the festival
– Meal on the day of your performance
– Public transportation on the day of your performance
– Venue, technical support and promotion
– 50% of the box-office
– Free access to all the events in the festival (requires reservation)
Unfortunately we can’t offer you a round trip ticket between your hometown and Istanbul in our first edition, but we would be happy to help you contact the embassy of your country in Istanbul.
Costs for participants: 25 euros
Account Holder’s Name: Emre YILDIZLAR
Account Number: 377-0575157-81
BE36 3770 5751 5781
Swift Code: BBRUBEBB
For further information, please visit www.fringeistanbul.com