Where: Mexico City, Mexico
When: March the 1st to March the 10th 2019
Deadline for applications: November 25th, 2018
The Festival reaches its fourth edition guided by the interest in promoting contemporary dance in Mexico, as well as the celebration of the performer and the trajectory of those who preceded and inherited their knowledge to the new generations of dancers.
Dancers can participate with choreographic works of free theme, either unpublished or created as of February 1st, 2018.
The duration of the proposal must be a maximum of 10 minutes.
How to apply
I. Attach a full video of the dance piece you are applying with (In special cases, works in progress will be accepted). *Just Vimeo or YouTube links are accepted. Please make sure that the link is available and that you provide us with a password in case it is private
II. Attach 3 to 5 pictures of the piece
III. Attach a brief CV of the choreographer, dance company or solo dancers
IV. Attach a document (one-page max) with a description of the piece
V. In the body of the e-mail include:
• Name of the dance piece
• Name of the applicant, mobile number and e-mail of contact
• Accommodation and meals for up to 4 days will be provided.
• The Festival has limited financial resources. In case of being selected, we will encourage and support you to establish contact with your local cultural institutions and embassies to cover the transportation costs.
• The deadline for application is November 25th, 2018.
• The Solo Dancers chosen will be notified if selected by December the 2th 2018.
-The participants will have to adapt to the technical conditions that the venues can offer. However, the Festival staff will do its best to provide with the technical specifications of the programmed pieces.
The Festival will be held from March the 1st to March the 10th, 2019, at the most important venues for performing arts in the city and other alternative venues.
For further information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/