International Contemporary Dance Festival of Mexico City, FIDCDMX, 2020. Fifth edition. Choreographers, dance companies and independent or emergent dance troupes are invited to participate in our open call.
Where: Mexico City
When: August the 6th to August the 15th, 2020
Deadline for applications: July 30th
To apply, please submit your applications, please send the following information to email@example.com:
I. Attach a full video of the dance piece you are applying with (In special cases, works in progress will be accepted). *Just Vimeo or YouTube links are accepted. Please make sure that the link is available and that you provide us with a password in case it is private
II. Attach 5 to 10 pictures of the piece
III. Attach a brief CV of the choreographer, dance company or dance troupe
IV. Attach a document (
V. In the body of the e-mail include:
· Name of the dance piece
· Name of the applicant, mobile number and e-mail of contact
· Accommodation and meals for up to 5 days will be provided.
· The FIDCDMX has limited financial resources. In the case of being selected, we will encourage and support you to establish contact with your local cultural institutions and embassies to cover the transportation costs.
· The deadline for application is June 30th, 2019.
· The companies and troupes chosen will be notified if selected or not by August the 30th 2019. In case you need notification sooner due to fund
· The authors will have to adapt to the technical conditions that the venues can offer. However, the Festival staff will do its best to provide with the technical specifications of the programmed pieces. The Festival will be held from August the 6th to August the 15th, 2020, at the most important venues for performing arts in the city and other public and altern
Costs for participants:
Accommodation and meals for up to 5 days will be provided
For further information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/FIDCDMX/