Grand Audition 2018
The 3rd edition of Grand Audition will be held on 6-7 February 2018 in Teatre-Auditori Sant Cugat, Barcelona. Grand Audition is for professional dancers and graduate students between the age of 17 -to 26.
The aim is to give professional dancers and graduate students the opportunity to plan their futures and to find their home company. It provides a unique opportunity for dancers to audition for several ballet companies at one time and in one place. Grand Audition is the world first and biggest international ballet company audition platform.
Where: Teatre-Auditori Sant Cugat, Barcelona, Spain
When: February 6-7, 2018
Deadline for applications: January 5, 2018
D&D has invited Artistic Directors from world leading ballet companies to come together at Grand Audition. On the first day, Artistic Directors will observe all the participants in a ballet class. Selected dancers will be asked to perform prepared variations on the second day. If a dancer meets the criteria and standards required by one of the Artistic Directors, he/she will be offered a place within that ballet company.
Artistic Director 2018:
- Yuri Fateev, Deputy Director Mariinsky Ballet Theatre, St.Petersburg, Russia
- Nicolas Le Riche, Ballet Director Royal Swedish Opera, Stockholm, Sweden
- Ingrid Lorentzen, Artistic Director Norwegian National Ballet, Oslo, Norway
- Kaloyan Boyadjiev, Artistic Director Norwegian National Ballet II, Oslo, Norway,
- Ted Brandsen, Artistic Director, Het National Ballet, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Ernst Meisner, Artistic Coordinator, Het National Ballet Junior Company, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Denis Matvienko, Artistic Director Novosibirsk State Ballet Theatre, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Ruta Butviliene, Head Lithuanian National Ballet Company, Vilnius, Lithuania
- Kenneth Greve, Artistic Director Finnish National Ballet
- Xin Peng Wang, Artistic Director Ballet Dortmund
The registration deadline is at 18.00 Barcelona time – January 5, 2018. Please note: We reserve the rights to close application process once the amount of the accepted applicants reached its limit therefor it is advisable to register early.
Registration fee: €45
Participation fee: €290
For further information, please visit https://www.grandaudition.net/