GENERATOR is a new performance and developmental concept where Danish proven choreographic talent, as well as choreographers with a relation to Denmark, have the possibility of developing their artistic ideas and personal style over a period of two years.
Deadline for applications: 18th of February 2018
Who are we looking for:
- You have been educated as a choreographer or dancer and have had a number of choreographic works performed on stage.
- You have strong dance, choreographic and stage qualifications.
- You are able to create choreography within a given thematic framework.
- You are Danish or otherwise connected to Denmark. For example, you may have lived in Denmark for a period of time, or have worked together with Danish culture institutions/theatres.
- You are fluent in written and oral English.
- You have strong social skills and experience with project-oriented performances.
- You are motivated, you take responsibility for your tasks and full of initiative.
- You are flexible concerning working hours. You are able to take part in the planning process, starting in the middle of 2018 until the middle of 2020.
Danish Dance Theatre can offer you:
- Flexible working periods, scheduled together with other projects that take place at the same time.
- To be part of an ambitious and creative cultural environment, where your professional development is central.
- To obtain insight concerning the production, communication and public relation development of one of Denmark’s leading cultural institutions.
- To work together with a wide range of national and international artists and cultural institutions.
- To assist you in fulfilling your choreographic ideas, in cooperation with the company’s professional production team.
- To assist you in moving forward in your choreographic development – both nationally and internationally.
- To be compensated accordingly for the public performance of your choreographic works.
For further information please contact producer Lars Vind-Andersen, phone number + 45 28 86 08 92. Please forward your application with CV and possible references, no later than Sunday the 18th of February 2018, to email@example.com
Please enclose the following to your application:
- At least three videos showing examples of your choreographic work that has been performed on stage. Link from Vimeo/Youtube or transfer files via wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A description of your artistic vision.
- A description of other engagements during the collaboration period from the middle of 2018 to the middle of 2020.
- A description of your connection to Denmark. Have you danced or been living in Denmark? Have you collaborated with theatres/culture institutions during a certain period in Denmark?
For further information and to download a PDF description, please visit http://www.danskdanseteater.dk/