FUTURE FABULA is a free 6-week course delivered by working industry professionals, for dance artists from a variety of backgrounds, styles and experiences to develop their practice, with the possibility of joining us as an Associate Artist.
Where: The Hub, London, United Kingdom
When: Monday 9th November to Wednesday 16th December, every Mon-Tue-Wed for 6 weeks
Deadline for applications: 26th October, 12noon UK time
Fabula Collective is launching a free 6-week training course for dance artists to help develop their work, with the possibility of becoming an Associate of the company.
We are looking for dance artists from a variety of backgrounds, styles and experience. The auditions and course will be COVID secure.
Starting 9th November at 9:00AM at The Hub Studios (London)
– Duration: 6 weeks / 3 days a week; Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at The Hub Studios (London) from 9:00AM – 4:00PM
– The course will be delivered by working industry professionals.
– The course is based on practical dance sessions in ballet and contemporary dance with additional industry specific masterclasses, including sessions on being a freelancer, managing tax and contracts, audition prep and looking after yourself.
– The content of the course will be tailored to the selected participants, with the aim to equip the artists with the practical skills and industry knowledge to become an Associate.
– The course is free of charge.
– Fabula Collective works with associate artists and supports them in their creative careers by providing them a platform to experiment and create work
– Current associate artists have presented work with Fabula Collective nationally, including at Sadler’s Wells and Latitude Festival, and internationally in Japan and Italy.
– This course is aimed at finding our new Fabula Collective associate artists.
How to apply:
– Please send a CV, headshot and video (no longer than 2 minutes) of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 26th of October at 12:00PM.
– Successful candidates will be invited to the auditions by 30th of October. The auditions will take place 2nd, 3rd and 4th of November in London during the morning and afternoon at The Hub Studios.
– Successful candidates will be contacted by the 4th of November and we will offer feedback to all those who audition.
For further information, please visit https://www.fabulacollective.co.uk/