This one-week intensive focuses on NEOBALLET technique, FORSYTHE repertory as well as GRAHAM repertory.
Where: Micadanses, Paris, France
When: November 18th-23rd
ActDance Studio Paris offers the students one intensive per term to be assessed. It is
The first intensive of the year will bring NEOBALLET technique, FORSYTHE repertory as well as GRAHAM repertory. Marie-Christine Devineau, therapist for artists and specialist in Posture, will accompany Virginia’s or Rafael’s class each day and comment on aspects of dance technique, artistry, and health.
MONDAY November 18th – FRIDAY November 22nd:
* 1-3pm : NEO-BALLET class / by Virginia Hendricksen.
Pointes work welcome but not mandatory.
* 3-5pm : FORSYTHE Repertory / by Virginia Hendricksen.
Study of “9 Point”, section from the Artifact ballet (1984)
* 5-7pm : GRAHAM Repertory / by Rafael Molina (1981)
Study of Acts of Light (1981)
SATURDAY November 23rd:
* 4-7pm: warm-up, rehearsal and showcase of the Forsythe and Graham repertory.
BIO OF TEACHERS:
– VIRGINIA HENDRICKSEN, former demi-Soloist with the Royal Ballet of Flanders. She was a member of William Forsythe’s Ballett Frankfurt from 2001-2003.
– RAFAEL MOLINA,
– MARIE-CHRISTINE DEVINEAU, former ballet dancer and trained in Actors Studio with Jack Garfein,
To register, email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com
Costs for participants:
neoballet technique classes and FORSYTHE repertory = 250€ (23 hrs) GRAHAM warm-up and repertory = 150€ (13 hrs)
Full intensive = 310€ (33 hrs)
*Early Bird* for the full intensive: (before September 18th) = 270€ only (33 hrs)
Contact details: ACTDANCE STUDIO PARIS
MARIE-CHRISTINE DEVINEAU, firstname.lastname@example.org, +33(0) 613. 112. 343
RAFAEL MOLINA, email@example.com, +33. (0) 637.555.744
For further information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/366528870718441/