– classical ballet for beginners and contemporary dance for professional dancers –
Where: Hungary, Kecskemét – Lechner Ödön Street 3
When: 23-27 July 2018
Deadline for applications: 19th July 2018
– Dóra Barta: Honored by Harangozó Gyula prize, Meritorious Artis, the leader of the Kecskemet City Ballet and the Badora Dance Company. The founder of the Etoile Intensive Dance Week.
– Elias Lazaridis: Dancer of the Eastman Company, Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui in Antwerp since 2009. He was a dancer of Hofesh Schechter and Akram Khan Company.
– Varga Csaba: He is currently dancer of the Anton Lachky Company and Compagnie Linga. He was touring around the world as a freelance dancer with many prominent choreographer from Hungary and from abroad since 2009.
– Raza Hammadi: He is one of the most sought and most successful French jazz-dance choreographer. He was also a teacher of the Maurice Bejart’s school. Raza is the artistic director of the Ballet Jazz Art in Paris. He was worked in Budapest at the National Ballet, at Pécs Ballet and has been work for nearly 25 years at the Budapest Dance Theatre.
To register visit website: etoiledanceweek.wixsite.com/
Costs for participants: 100-160 €
phone: Krisztina Szőllősi +36 30 186 6684
address: 6000 Kecskemét, Lechner Ödön utca 3.
For further information, please visit etoiledanceweek.wixsite.com/