Where: London, UK
When: October 2018
Deadline for applications: Monday 10 September 2018
DanceWest – the community dance organization for West London.
DanceWest mission is to engage people of all ages and abilities in high-quality dance activity, improve the mental and physical health and wellbeing of all people through dance, creating new performance and employment opportunities for dance artists across West London.Post: Administrator & Classes Coordinator
Salary: £18,500 pro-rata
Benefits: DanceWest offers a pension scheme
Holiday: 17 days per year
Probationary period: 1 month
Notice period: 1 month
Hours of work: 3 days per week, core office hours 10.00-18.00
Office base: DanceWest, Lyric Hammersmith, King Street W6 0QL
Key Relationships (External): Public, participants, and collaborators.
Please note: This position involves working with children and young people, therefore the appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
• Managing the office diary
• Answering the telephone
• Undertaking photocopying, printing and distribution of materials
Marketing & Communication
• Maintaining and updating mailing lists and contact details on databases
• Updating information on the DanceWest website as required
• Updating content on other websites
• Supporting social media platforms.
• Be the point of contact for bookers
• Managing the class booking system
• Process and coordinate online sales
• Managing the attendance monitoring
• Ensure all necessary data is gathered accurately and uploaded to our database.
• Contribute to the marketing of the publicity of the classes
• Contribute to the updating and maintenance of the social media profiles
• Coordinate the documentation of the classes with engaging filmmakers &
• Manage relationships with partners, venues, suppliers and research and develop
• Undertake all aspects of class administration including filing, correspondence,
preparation of contracts, photocopying, mailing, and responding to day to day telephone and email enquiries
• To provide general admin support to the Project Manager which may include general planning, research and project-based tasks
• Preparing electronic documents with colleagues and keeping records up to date.
• Assist with the preparation of materials for programmed content and events
• Attend and participate in fortnightly team meetings
How to apply
Deadline: Monday 10 September 2018
Interviews will be conducted at the Lyric Hammersmith on Friday 14 September 2018
The anticipated start date for the new role: Monday 1 October 2018
Full role description: www.dancewest.co.uk