Belgrade Dance Institute announces enrolment of students for the first year of accredited undergraduate Artistic Dance academic studies for the school year 2021/22.
The BA modules are Classical ballet, Contemporary dance, Choreography, Classical ballet pedagogy, Contemporary dance pedagogy and National dance and music.
Where: Belgrade Dance Institute, 43, Bulevar vojvode Mišića, Belgrade, Serbia
When: September 20th to September 22nd 2021.
Deadline for applications: 17 September 2021.
Entrance Exam preparation classes for Classical ballet, Contemporary dance, and National dance and music will be held from September 13th to 17th 2021.
The entrance exam preparation classes’ fees for classical ballet, contemporary dance, and national dance and music are EUR100. If the candidate attends entrance exam preparation classes, the entrance exam fee is weaved.
The classical ballet class consultations are held by Ballet master Amalia Mindutriu, for the program Contemporary Dance – Ognjen Vučinić, for Choreography department – Prof. Dijana Milošević, and National dance and music – Prof. Dr. Vesna Bajić Stojiljković.
The entrance examination consists of a studio technique component, a general knowledge, and an English language proficiency test.
The studio technique entrance examination includes the following:
• Classical ballet exam includes barre and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
• Contemporary dance exam includes floor, center, and improvisation exercises (the Professor assigns the improvisation);
• Choreography exam includes a max. three-minute-long choreography with a short description (the candidate can choose whether to perform it himself/herself; provides the music and everything he/she needs for the choreography);
• Pedagogy candidates need to have completed secondary ballet school education; barre and center exercises, allegro and pointe work exercises;
• Contemporary Pedagogy exam includes floor, center, and improvisation exercises (the Professor assigns the improvisation);
• National dance exam includes a practical performance of a number of dances from all ethnoarchaeological areas of Serbia, step patterns in a given tact number, and preparation of a thematic two/three-minute-long choreographic miniature with a short description.
ENTRANCE EXAMS SCHEDULE:
The entrance exam for Classical ballet and classical ballet pedagogy will be held on September 20th, 2021. at 11.00 am in New studio.
The entrance exam for Choreography will be held on September 20th, 2021. at 2.00 pm in New studio.
The entrance exam for Contemporary dance and pedagogy of contemporary dance will be held on September 21th 2021. at 11.00 am in New studio.
The entrance exam for National dance and music will be held on September 21th 2021. at 4.00 pm in Ballet Studio 307.
The entrance exam for all modules includes the general knowledge test and the English language competence test which will be held on September 22th 2021. at 3.00 pm Cabinet 329. (duration of the test is 45 minutes).
The entrance exam is EUR 50 (candidates who attend preparatory classes are exempted from the payment of the entrance exam fees).
Annual fees for the BA course are EUR 2,500.
The results of the entrance exam will be published on September 23th 2021. at 10.00 am.
Preparation classes for Classical ballet September 13th – 17th 2021, from 10.30 – 12.00, Ballet Studio 307.
Preparation classes for Contemporary dance September 13th – 17th 2021, from 10.30 – 12.00, Ballet Studio 214.
Preparatory classes for National dance and music September 13th – 17th 2021, from 16.00 – 19.00, Ballet Studio 307.
Consultations for Choreography September 13th – 17th 2021, from 12.00 – 14.00.
How to apply / register: For any additional information, you can schedule consultations every working day from 09.00 to 17.00 at
+ 38 111 41 40 421
+ 381 63 71 44 201(WhatsApp, Viber)
Costs for participants: EUR100.
Find more DANCE PROGRAMMES here https://dancingopportunities.com/category/dance-programs/