Co-produced by MP2018 Quel Amour !
Where: Marseille and Aix-en-Provence
When: 1 – 8 July 2018
Deadline for applications: 29 of June
A unique occasion to discover various aesthetics through masterclasses and intensive workshops for professional and advanced dancers.
• Sunday 1 July: « Dance beyond limits » with Ali Salmi (Dance in public space)
• Monday 2 July: « Ultima Vez vocabulary » with German Jauregui Allue
• Tuesday 3 July: « Dance the urgency » with Ahmed Soura (dancer in Serge Aimé Coulibaly’s company)
• Wednesday 4 July: « Repertoire Angelin Preljocaj » with Celine Galli
• Wednesday 4 and Thursday 5 July: « Intensive workshop with Daniel Larrieu »
• Friday 6 and Saturday 7 July: Intensive workshop « Double Skin/Double Mind », vocabulary Emio Greco I Pieter C.Scholten, with Barbara Meneses
• Saturday 7 July: Gaga / Dancers, technique Ohad Naharin / Batsheva Danse Company, with Caroline Boussard
• From Monday 2 to Wednesday 4 + Sunday 8 July: Intensive workshop « Dance of façade» with Antoine Le Menestrel / Cie Lézards Bleu (Vertical Dance) and public presentation on 8 July at 7:45 pm in the frame of the closing party of the Summerschool /Dance is in the Air.
• Workshop initiate dancers: contact improvisation + jam session Friday 6 July with Mathilde Monfreux et Lea Canu Ginoux
Program, information and registration: from 21st of may
Costs for participants: from 15 to 120€