Awaji Art Circus 2019 is
Where: Awaji Island (Japan)
When: September 18 – October 29, 2019
Deadline for applications: May 6, 2019
Awaji Art Circus 2019 – International Performing Arts Festival in Japan!
DETAILS OF WORK
1) Perform (at the main venues, different events inside and outside Awaji Island, hotels, schools etc.): five days a week (2-3 times a day).
2) Share information in social media.
3) Participate in Grand Performance at Closing Ceremony which includes collaboration with
4) Lead a Workshop.
5) Participate in the meetings held by the Organizer.
SUPPORT PROVIDED BY THE ORGANIZER
1) Prize Money for Contest Winners: Winner artist will get 1 million JPY,
2) Performance fee: 100,000 JPY for the whole period. This is the sum per person in case of a group.
3) Busking opportunity (except some venues and events which will be announced by the Organizer)
4) Transportation cost. We will cover your two-way economy class air ticket from your nearest airport to Kansai International Airport.
5) Meals: Breakfast and dinner will be provided by the Organizer. In addition, all artists will be given 500 JPY/per day in cash as Lunch costs.
6) Accommodation. Rooms for 3-4 people
7) Support staff
To apply please fill in this Online Google form
(don’t forget to upload your performance photos and mention the link with the video of your performance).
Contact details: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit https://en.awajiartcircus.com/aac2019_oc.php