Auditions for the
Where: Enghavevej 82, 2450 Copenhagen SV, Denmark
When: 12th of June
5 days prior to the audition
The Programme is for dancers with backgrounds such as:
-Having a ballet education and wishing to specialize in contemporary dance in order to audition for contemporary neoclassical companies.
-Having a professional dance education from outside the EU and wishing to investigate in and audition for the European companies and choreographers.
-Having extraordinary skills and massive training in the body and needs the final guidance and help to audition for companies and freelance choreographers.
The essence of the Programme is personal coaching,
How to apply:
For applicants applying for in-person audition:
Please fill in the application form below, crossing off the date you wish to attend
– A presentation of yourself including your goals for your further dance career and how you want to achieve the goals through the 1-Year Post Programme at CCDS
– 5 minutes excerpt of contemporary class
– 5 minutes excerpt of classical ballet
– 2 minutes of improvisation
You will receive an answer if you have been invited to do
For non-EU applicants for video audition:
Please fill in the application form below, crossing off alternative audition, and attach a video link with excerpts of:
– A presentation of yourself including your goals for your further dance career and how you want to achieve the goals through the postgraduate programme at CCDS
– 2 minutes solo
– 5 minutes excerpt of ballet including work at the ballet barre and centre work and covering both Adagio and Allegro
– 5 minutes excerpt of contemporary including floorwork
– 3 minutes improvisation focusing on articulation and phrasing
CCDS will assess your material. You may be asked for additional material and phone interview.
Costs for participants: DKK 190
For further information, please visit www.cph-dance.com