Audition for dancers from 18 to 29 years old for the International School of Arts in Rome.
Where: Danzarmonia Academy in Rome, Italy
When: December 3rd at 310 pm for the Musical Theater and December 10th at 3 pm for the Dance section.
Deadline for applications: Please send your application before November 30th
PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT:
1. Prepare young talents for the world of live entertainment, making them able to face a study plan of international scope
2. Provide students with the necessary artistic skills by preparing them to take auditions and auditions
3. Accompany students to study and work opportunities abroad through links with our national and international partners
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS OBTAINED AND RECOGNIZED:
1. at the end of the first year the I.S.A. issues the student the 1st level PERFORMER Diploma recognized by Fipass and CONI
2. at the end of the second year the I.S.A. issues to the student the II level PERFORMER Diploma and the TEACHER ASSISTANT Diploma recognized by CONI with which it is possible to support a teacher in lessons in any Italian artistic-sporting reality (with regular contract and fee)
3. in the third year the student will obtain the PERFORMER I.S.A. Level III accompanied by a personal artistic curriculum, highlighting the subjects covered in both curricular and extracurricular three years, both in the I.S.A. than in international schools, and the workshops in which the student has participated.
The student will also achieve the TEACHER Diploma recognized by EPS CSA.in, FIPASS and CONI.
How to apply:
Please send your application for either Musical Theater or Dance section to email@example.com before November 30 2022. Students must be minimum 18 years old.
Costs for participants:
For more information and costs, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
I.S.A. InternationalSchool of Arts c/o Danzarmonia Academy
Via San Silverio 39
00165 Rome Italy
For further information, please visit www.isaroma.it
Find more DANCE PROGRAMMES here https://dancingopportunities.com/category/dance-programs/