Where: Lowry Centre, Salford, UK
When: 7th of June 2018. 10-4pm
Deadline for applications: 30th of May 2018
Applicants must have creativity, openness towards movement experimentation and the ability to work with new concepts and ideas.
We openly encourage artists identifying as disabled to apply.
– Female identified dancer / Physical performer.
– Confident in improvisation and character work.
– Skilled at floor work.
– Subtle performance qualities.
– Interest in contributing to developing a range of detailed movement vocabularies, and in working in a cross art context alongside moving image and sound.
– Acting experience desirable.
Availability for the following dates essential:
-23rd of July to 27th of July 2018
-6th of August to 10th of August 2018
-27th of August to 31st of August
-5 days in October or November 2018 (tbc on the day of the audition).
Performance nights: 13th/14th of November 2018, the Unity Theatre, Liverpool.
Mina has already gone through an initial R&D period, staged at HOME, Manchester, in January 2017.
We are looking for a dancer/performer who will take over but also develop the role further for the finished piece.
The dancer will be working closely with Director / Multimedia Artist Nataly Lebouleux and Movement Artist Kieran Sheehan.
To apply please send a link to footage highlighting your movement and improvisation skills, together with a CV and headshot to: