LA FOLIE DOUCE Team is now hiring male and female dancers, singers, violinists, versatile musicians and performers in Europe (Portugal, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Latvia, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, Slovenia) for the 2016/2017 winter season in Val d’Isère, summer season and tours in France and abroad.
LA FOLIE DOUCE (France) is an innovative altitude restaurant and Après-Ski group mixing local cuisine and open-air clubbing at the top of the slopes. The concept is expanding in summer resorts in Cannes and Deauvill.
LA FOLIE DOUCE Team manages the artistic team of LA FOLIE DOUCE.
To apply please send your resumes with pictures and video/audio links to the following address :
Necessary skills :
– Professional experience : 3 years minimum
– Confirmed knowledge in electronic and jazz music
– Notions of acting, theatre, musical
– Notions of dancing, self-expression through movement
– Stage experience would be a plus
– Fluent English is compulsory
Technical skills :
– Good appreciation and sense of rhythm
– Ease to improvise
– Ability to play solo or in group
– Improvise and play on electro music
The dates and places of the casting and audition will be communicated by email shortly.
The post will be in France but we looking for artists from Portugal, Poland, Austria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Lithuania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Latvia, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, Slovenia.
The audition/casting will be during this summer, and the job is for the 2016/2017 winter season, summer season and the tour in France and abroad.
Limit date : 30th of September
La Folie Douce Team
BP 26 Chalet Abate
73150 Val d’Isère
For further information please visit: http://www.lafoliedouce.com/en