Where: Milano, Italy
When: September 23, 2018 – 10am
Deadline for applications: September 20, 2018 – 9 pm
JSLN JUNIOR BALLET
Being part of the JSLN Junior Ballet means being a trainee with JSLN Dance Company.
You get to work as a professional company for 5-6 hours a day, 6 days a week.
This includes daily Bodycon and training in S-Line ballet technique plus rehearsals.
You will study and perform part of the company repertory and eventually even be part of the creative birth of a new ballet by Germany born artistic director Sören M- Niewelt himself.
After successfully finishing your time with JSLN Junior Ballet, you might be eligible for a place in the JSLN Dance Company itself. The first year as an apprentice already offers a small salary.
– year 1: 16-18 years old, 3hrs a day/6 days a week (18hrs/week)
– €200,-/month (€2.400,-/year)
– year 2: 18 years +, 5 hours a day/5 ½ days a week (27,5 hrs/week)
– €300,-/month (€3.600,-/year)
– year 3: 18 years +, 6 hours a day/5 ½ days a week (33 hrs/week)
– €350,-/month (€4.200,-/year)
To apply, send your CV and full body picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
The audition is for free – the course fees are between €300 and €350/month
For further information, please visit www.jslndancecompany.com