Audition call for the musical “JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR” for the next European Tour on Monday January 29th in Rome.
Where: IALS, Via Cesare Fracassini, Rome, Italy
When: Monday, January 29th, 2018
(eventual call back by the month of January 2018)
the audition call is for:
• ENSEMBLE WOMEN
PERFORMERS WOMEN of any age or ethnicity
• ENSEMBLE MEN
PERFORMERS MEN of any age or ethnicity
• SWING Man / Women
From March 15th to April 15th 2018 with eventual extension until end of May 20th 2018
• JUDAS (it is preferable ethnic-afro, black, stage age from 30 to 40 years, vocally skilled to sing soul, rythm&blues, with high extension)
The audition is aimed at creating ensembles and roles.
– 8.30 am opening desk and welcoming men;
– 9:30 am start men’s auditions;
– 13.30 opening desk and welcoming women.
– 2.00 pm women auditions start.
ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO PRESENT WITH:
1. N. 1 PORTRAIT PHOTO AND N. 1 PHOTO FULL FIGURE
2. CURRICULUM OF THE MAXIMUM LENGTH OF A PAGE
(indicate name surname date of birth and domicile training and any professional work experience and telephone / email address)
Candidates who do not present themselves in the manner requested will not be able to take part in the hearing.
Booking is not required, but availability for the entire period.
For any time requirements, send a booking e-mail with the surname and telephone number to email@example.com
On the day of convocation, candidates will receive, on the basis of the order of arrival, an identification number with which the entry order for the audition will be established at the reception desk.
The production reception desk is available on the day of the audition one hour before the scheduled start up to 2 hours after the beginning of the auditions.
1. Participation in the audition is free.
2. Candidates who send an email with their own data will not have to wait for a response to confirm from the production.
3. The auditions will be made in order of arrival. After closing the reception desk and distributing numbers, it will no longer be possible to attend the audition.
4. It is not possible to attend the audition without taking part. Any accompanyers will have to wait outside.
5. It is not possible to participate in the audition on another day than indicated. At the moment there are no other dates.
6. To take part in the audition, you must be 18 years old at the date of the audition.
7. Photos and CVs delivered will not be returned and it is not necessary to send them to the production email.
8. For the singing test candidates can present themselves, to be accompanied to the piano, with their teacher.
9. The use of the microphone for the singing test is not foreseen.
10. To know the outcome of the audition, you will be contacted by telephone at the address indicated on the participation form only if the outcome is positive within one month from the date of participation.
For furthe rinformation, please visit www.peeparrow.com