The Greek National Opera Ballet are looking for ballet dancers.
Where: Ballet Studios of the Greek National Opera, Athens, Greece
When: Monday, 14 May 2018
Deadline for applications: Friday, 8 May 2018
On Monday, 14 May 2018, at 10.30am an audition for the position of three (3) male or female ballet dancers will take place in the presence of a committee, at the Ballet Studios of the Greek National Opera at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (364 Syngrou Avenue, 176-74, Athens, Greece).
- Candidates born between January 1st, 1990 and December 31st, 1998 are eligible to participate in the audition.
- All candidates will be auditioned in classical ballet.
- All candidates must be prepared to present one (1) classical repertoire variation and one (1) contemporary solo of their choice, if so requested. Candidates should bring with them the music for the soli pieces on CD.
- Recruits will be offered fixed-term contracts for one (1) year. In order to be employed by the GNO it is required that successful candidates furnish all necessary documentation (Tax Reg. No., Social Security No., work permit in case of foreign citizen etc.), and also that they are tax registered in Greece.
- The audition begins at 10.30 hours, precisely. All candidates must be at the ballet studios one (1) hour before the start of the audition.
- A video recording of the audition will take place for archival purposes.
The decision will be announced on Friday, 18 May 2018 on the GNO’s official website.
In order to participate in the audition, candidates should submit the following by Tuesday, 8 May 2018 at 14.00 hours Greek time, to the Greek National Opera’s Protocol Department:
a) application form, b) CV and c) photo.
Applicants can obtain the relevant application form either from the Protocol department or from GNO’s website www.nationalopera.gr
Candidates wishing to submit their application by email should send all the above documents email@example.com by Monday, 7 May 2018 at 14.00 hours Greek time.
If candidates submit their application by email, they should contact the Ballet Administration Office (+30 213 0885781-82) by Tuesday, 8 May 2018 at 12.00 hours Greek time, to confirm that their application has been validly received.
The Greek National Opera’s Protocol Departmentis located at the GNO’s Administration offices at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (364 Syngrou Avenue, 176-74, Athens, floor 5A, office hours 08.00-14.00, from Monday to Friday , Tel. +30 213 0885860-61).
Information: Mrs. Vicky Bourcha, Tel. +30 213 0885781, Mrs. Ivana Katsoula, Τel. +30 213 0885782