To complete their permanent dancers ensemble de Stilte are, effective immediately, looking for a
PROFESSIONAL MALE DANCER.
Where: Breda, the Netherlands
When: Friday November 26th 2021
Deadline for applications: November 25th
About de Stilte
Dutch dance company de Stilte focuses entirely on creating and performing non-verbal dance productions for children. In doing so, the Breda company aims to stimulate children to come up with a story of their own; the boundless story of the imagination. Under the artistic direction of Jack Timmermans, productions are created with academically trained dancers. Thanks to a layered quality, the performances are suitable for young and old.
Besides presenting a range of theatre performances, de Stilte also introduces children to the up-close experience of dance as an art form. We are active in pre-school, primary and secondary education. There we provide custom-made programs: from visiting a theatre show to incidental workshops and continuous learning lines.
About the position
As a dancer at de Stilte, you will be involved in an extensive repertoire of large- and small-scale performances, educational activities and international tours. We offer:
– Employment for at least 24 hours per week (in consultation);
– A 12 month contract with option for a contract for an indefinite period;
– Salary in accordance with Dutch Collective Labour Agreement (CAO) for Drama and Dance (scale VI-D).
– Academically trained as performing dancer;
– You have an affinity with our young audience;
– Preferably three years of experience as a professional dancer;
– Distinctive dance qualities;
– You have an affinity with the company and are comfortable with the vision we propagate;
– You are able to work in a process of growing insight;
– Living in the Breda region (or willing to relocate).
How to apply: Applicants send a short motivation + CV and photo to Eric Maas: email@example.com. Suitable candidates will receive further information about the audition by email.
More information: +31 (0)76 – 51 38 125
Diversity and inclusion are a spearhead for our company. An open mind, a curiosity about each other’s differences, joining forces and settling boundaries are the foundations of our work. As an organization, de Stilte strives to be a reflection of society. That is why we wholeheartedly endorse the Code for Cultural Diversity.
For further information, please visit https://www.destilte.nl
For more dance AUDITIONS, visit https://dancingopportunities.com/category/auditions/