Cirque du Soleil is looking for professional dancers for its current shows and upcoming creations.
Where: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
When: 10, 11, 12 november 2017
The Casting team will be hosting open dance auditions in Las Vegas, Nevada (USA) on:
- November 10, 2017 for classical, contemporary and jazz;
- November 11, 2017 for hip-hop, popping, locking, breakdancing, waving, jookin’;
- November 12, 2017: call back.
All candidates must arrive at 8:00 a.m. to register (candidates who arrive after 9 a.m. will not be admitted). Auditions will begin at 9 a.m. and end around 4:00 p.m. We recommend you bring your own drinks and snacks to the auditions.
The auditions on November 10th and 11th will take place at:
Millenium Dance Complex
6675 S Tenaya Way
Las Vegas, Nevada, 89113,
The location for callbacks will be shared with selected artists.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old at the time of the auditions.
Important information to attend the auditions:
- In addition to learning a series of challenging combinations, dancers should be prepared to perform their own two-minute piece;
- Click here to download the Audition Registration Form We ask you to complete the top part, carefully read the second and third parts and sign it. It is essential that you bring a printed and signed copy to the auditions;
- Please bring music, a photo and résumé;
- Appropriate dance attire required;
- Women, please bring heels (you should be ready to perform some combinations in heels);
- Please do not wear shoes with dark soles, as these may damage the floors.
Please note that:
- Cirque du Soleil will not pay for any expenses incurred by candidates attending the auditions;
- These are general auditions for all roles in our current shows and upcoming creations. Candidates who successfully pass the auditions will become part of our database of potential artists for future casting calls – we do not offer contracts at the auditions.
Since these are open auditions, DO NOT APPLY ONLINE. If you cannot attend the auditions, please click here to view our job openings and send a complete application that will be evaluated by one of our talent scouts.
General terms and conditions of applying online:
- The profile information of candidates will be used by Cirque du Soleil and its partners;
- The material submitted by candidates will not be returned;
- The material of candidates who are not selected may be destroyed by the Casting team;
- By applying online, candidates who submit their material via links to demo videos agree that Casting will extract material from these links if necessary to add it to the candidate’s profile;
- Applications may be considered for one or more roles in all our current shows and upcoming creations.
Questions? Please email us at: email@example.com
We can’t wait to discover your talent! Thank you for your interest in Cirque du Soleil.