Cie. Woest are looking for dancers who live in The Netherlands or Belgium.
Where: Amsterdam, The Netherlands and Antwerp, Belgium
When: January 20, January 21
Deadline for applications: January 17, 2018
Cie. Woest launched Lucky Shots in 2017: a theatrical dance performance on location.
Lucky Shots is a dance performance in which the act of falling happens in many ways. Five women, each with their own view on the theme. Every movement has a purpose, a consequence, a story. With a touch of absurdism and humour, Lucky Shots became a cheerful crazy performance told by five strong personalities.
Because of the conditions of working on location we are looking for performers who:
• are interested in working on location
- are open-minded
- are able to improvise with the situation and the audience
• are physically strong and have good stamina / overall fitness
• are prepared for the unpredictable conditions of nature/weather and the location
- are open for possible long days if necessary
- have a strong theatricality
- have an affinity with the visual dance theatre of Woest > check our website!
> Wide availability necessary in the months May till September 2018. Please write in your application for the audition your availability for those months. We expect to perform Lucky Shots as well in the next seasons, always running from April-Sept.
> It’s necessary that you are available during all the rehearsal days.
> It concerns a paid position, project prices.
We are only looking for dancers who live in The Netherlands or Belgium.
To apply, please send us your CV, motivation letter why our work appeals to you and a short video (images of own work / you performing) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact details email@example.com
For further information, please visit www.ciewoest.com