عطش ATASH عطش – contemporary dance initiative under the artistic direction of Ulduz Ahmadzadeh is looking for 5 dancers to join the company for an upcoming Dance Production “TARAB”.
Where: Tanzquartier Wien, Vienna, Austria
When: 22th and 23th of April
Deadline for applications: 31.03.2022, UTC+1 00:00
We are looking for five strong professional performers for our upcoming Dance Production TARAB.
We explicitly invite all professional parties to apply for this call – irrespective of cultural and social
background, gender, skin colour, religion, age, language, ideology or sexual orientation. Applications will
only be evaluated on the basis of professional qualifications!
Audition by invitation only.
We are looking for
• Highly contemporary technique and improvisation skills
• Dancers who feel comfortable in complex rhythmic patterns
• Dancers who have experience or are interested and motivated to learn historical, folk dances and
rituals in general and especially from the MENA region. (Middle East and North Africa)
• Open for experimenting with state of trance
• Ability to be emotionally honest and expressive
• Feel comfortable with sophisticated choreographic and musical work
• 3 years of contemporary dance or Ballet training preferred
• Available throughout the whole period of Rehearsal
• Fixed salary
• Working within a professional environment
• Premiere within an international Festival
• Accommodation available if needed
• Travel flight expenses if needed for Rehearsal period
• Getting in touch with original movement Material from the Persian Plateau
Premiere: Between 07.-17.10.22, Tanzquartier Wien, Halle G, تشویش Tashweesh Festival
Rehearsal: 15.08.22 until Premiere + 2 Weeks of Research in June 2022 (optional)
How to apply: The application must contain
Subject of Email: Audition TARAB / NAME Surname of applicant
CV: PDF file / File Name: NAME Surname of applicant
Showreel Link and two whole body Photos
Please send your applications to email@example.com
For more dance AUDITIONS, visit https://dancingopportunities.com/category/auditions/